Our Network Services include, but are not limited to:
- Domain Name Services (DNS)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Server Installation
- Internet Logging and Control
We can design your network from the ground up or redesign what you have in place to be more efficient and take advantage of industry-standard practices.
Remote Monitoring Service
Don’t let performance issues eat up your budget without you knowing about it! Don’t let your competitors take the lead. Take the time now to contact Divens Custom Data, LLC about Remote Monitoring Service. We can keep tabs on your systems 24x7.
Without regular monitoring of your systems, you may not know you are light years behind your peers, before it is too late.
- Security/Patch Management
- Backup System Monitoring
- Managed Antivirus
- Drive Health/Space Monitoring
- Remote Assistance
- Managed Online Backup
- Web Access Filtering
- Website Monitoring
- 24x7 Monitoring
E-Mail and Messaging Support
E-mail and messaging in general has taken the world by storm. Manage your information, don't let it manage you.
Firewall and Remote Services
Internet connectivity is essential to most businesses. However, connecting to the outside world electronically can also be like locking all your doors and leaving a front window wide open. Don't fall prey to the many hackers and crackers out there. We can help protect you:
- Implementation of firewalls to maintain organizational security.
- Structuring of remote VPN services to allow for remote connections by offsite members of the organization.
Computer Training and User Support
Productivity software is an expensive tool for businesses. Don't pay hundreds of dollars per seat to use your computer like an old electric typewriter. Get the most from your investment by learning what these sophisticated packages can do to reduce your workload and make your staff much more efficient. Divens Custom Data, LLC can provide:
- Help Desk Support
- Training on Microsoft Office Applications
- Assistance with equipment such as smartphones, tablets, printers, network connected copiers, etc.
When you get stuck, don't get frustrated and live with the problem, call us. We will get you back on track!
If you have a computer that is acting sluggish or is not starting up properly, or if you have excessive pop-ups or trouble getting on the internet, you may benefit from a tune-up:
- Find the cause of crashes, lockups, unusual slowness, or Internet problems
- Repair any operating system issues
- Remove all viruses and spyware
- Install critical updates
- Optimized your computer for better performance
- Provide estimate for recommended hardware repairs or upgrades if needed
- Hardware and software is not included.